Add this infographic to your site.
- 75% of consumers listed the quality of the product images as the most important feature when shopping online.
- 66% of shoppers said having alternative views on a product was the most important feature when shopping online
- 61% said the ability to zoom in on images was very important to shopping online
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text
- 42% of shoppers consider product images as an important factor in following through with online purchases
- Product images with models achieved 33% higher conversion
- 1 in 2 customers are more confident in a purchase after watching a video
- 67% of shoppers say that the quality of a product image is very important in making a purchase
- 1/4 of dissatisfaction with shopping was the result of the product not being what shoppers expected
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who don’t
- 360 degree views lead to 20% increase in conversion rates and a drop in return rates
- The better-informed buyer is more likely to buy and less likely to bounce